Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Add Equipment to Existing Waiver

Jobee

Reaction score
To everyone who has an existing multi year waiver:

This may sound like a dumb question. I have a night waiver and it is good for a while yet. When you do the waiver you select the equipment that will use the waiver in your list on FAA site. Since then, I have new equipment. Do I need to add the new drones to the waiver, and if so, how?

To everyone who has an existing multi year waiver:

This may sound like a dumb question. I have a night waiver and it is good for a while yet. When you do the waiver you select the equipment that will use the waiver in your list on FAA site. Since then, I have new equipment. Do I need to add the new drones to the waiver, and if so, how?
Not that I know.

From looking at the "Common Special Provisions" section of the Daylight Waiver, you are only required to have the following concerning different aircraft type used:

7. The Responsible Person listed on this Waiver must maintain a current list of small unmanned aircraft (sUA) by registration number(s) used in the Waiver holder’s operations. This list must be presented for inspection upon request from the Administrator or an authorized representative;

Reactions: Recoveryone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agcopter