Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Airbus UTM

Recoveryone

Reaction score
I haven't used DroneDeploy in a while, but I was given a project this past weekend. As I was setting up my flights I noticed a new tab on the left side when your in the "Fly" section, labeled "Airspace & LANNC" for LANNC enable areas there will be a green dot and if not it will be red. If you click on the tab it will pull up an airspace map of the area that you have mapped out and show you all of the airspace info including TFR's. I was very impressed with the level of detail of the information provided.

So is Drone Deploy partnering with Airbus in order to integrate LAANC into their application?

I haven't used DroneDeploy in a while, but I was given a project this past weekend. As I was setting up my flights I noticed a new tab on the left side when your in the "Fly" section, labeled "Airspace & LANNC" for LANNC enable areas there will be a green dot and if not it will be red. If you click on the tab it will pull up an airspace map of the area that you have mapped out and show you all of the airspace info including TFR's. I was very impressed with the level of detail of the information provided.
@Recoveryone Thanks for the intel. I hope things are still going well for you in Cali. I'm still in Hawaii for the moment. Stay safe and take care!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harley1905