Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

ANAFI Thermal for First Responders

Quality looks pretty good. Is it using isotherms? If so, is that distinct pile seen outside of the structure debris? Would like to see comparable video at night when RGB overlay would not be present.

Is it as good as a $30,000 FLIR unit? Nope.
Is it pretty darn good given the price? Looks like it to me.
And another huge selling point for me is it is not made by a certain company who likes to force its customers to get their permission to fly the drone that was purchased from said company!!

Lol you’re a gimmick, bro. Flying DJI gets the job done, and Anafi is now being welcomed back in the arena. I’m glad that they came out with a thermal drone. Kudos to Anafi.

Looks interesting, but why is there not more of a gradient - why for example does the chimney not register at all? Does it only register over a threshold and can you adjust the threshold?

Well, what I thought was solid reasoning for purchasing the Mavic 2 just went out the window. That's a hell of a price point on the Parot Anafi!

I'm glad to see a competitively priced thermal imaging offering but one particular review that I've watched (a la YouTube) has already given me the impression that the Anafi Thermal is a flimsy build. Even if I was happy with the imagery I think I would worry quite a bit about how much use I'd get out of it.

Also, the controller switches "on" as soon as you open it up, meaning that you're consuming power while you get your tablet attached and connected - and whatever else you have to do to be ready to go. It just seems like the system was designed to HAVE SOME FUN rather than to DO SOME WORK. I've never held one, nor have I held a Mavic, but the price difference between the two seems to be clearly reflected in the quality difference.

After typing all that I still have to say that the price keeps it interesting.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM