Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Are there any Part 107 operators on Oahu, Hawaii with HHI and/or HNG airspace authorizations(Class D)?

Hawaii Drone Imaging

Reaction score
Website
www.hawaiidroneimaging.com
Hello all. I'm just getting back to Oahu and getting my things straight to continue business on Oahu. I've obtained an airspace authorization for PHJR (Kalaeloa Airfield) successfully, but I also need PHHI and PHNG to cover the islands construction and residential areas. I've submitted my request on the "Dronezone" and am still awaiting word back from them. Have any of you been able to obtain authorization for either of those airfields? There's a lot of military air traffic daily at both of those, so I wasn't sure if any of you got a call from the FAA to answer some questions, or did you just do a "general" submission. There is some military traffic at PHJR, but I was approved for that one, so I'm hoping it works the same for the other two. I went into detail with the request as I did for PHJR. Just wondering if anyone else has had any issues with theirs. Thanks in advance and happy flights!!! ?? ?????

Reactions: Recoveryone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM