Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Autel EVO II Dual for Firefighting

Volatus Drones

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Website
www.empiredroneco.com
We've had some pretty great success with our firefighting clients and the Autel EVO II Dual. Listening to their feedback we've put together a really great bundle that fits the needs of many Fire/SAR organizations, the Empire Drone EVO II Dual Exclusive Bundle™. Because of it's smaller design the Autel EVO II Dual meets or exceeds many other thermal UAS systems at a more affordable price.
EVO II Dual_Firefighting.jpg

This kit includes everything you need to get flying on day one;
(1) Autel EVO II Dual Aircraft
(1) Remote Controller
(4) Flight Batteries
(1) Battery Charging Hub
(1) 110V Wall Charger
(1) 12V Car Charger
(3) Propellers (pairs)
(1) Autel Live Deck
(1) Propeller Guards
(1) Lifthor Tablet Holder for EVO II
(1) 12" Cable USB Micro A - USB Type C
(1) 12" Cable USB Micro A - USB Micro B
(1) USB to Lightening Cable
(1) Gimbal Cover
(1) EVO II FoxFury Lighting Kit (including 1 saddle and 2 lights)
(1) 32GB U3 SD Card
(1) Empire Drone EVO II Case ™ by GPC
(1) Limited 1-Year Autel Warranty

Autel Robotics does not allow dealers to advertise the price of EVO II Dual. I can say the Empire Drone EVO II Dual Exclusive Bundle™ costs about the same as the official Autel EVO II Dual Rugged Bundle. Please direct price inquires to [email protected].

Very cool, are your customers operating in remote areas for brush fires or within cities and towns?

I recently had to do a presentation for the Public Safety agency I work for comparing 5 drones for which one fit its needs the best. The grading criteria were skewed and weighted by what was best for our needs, budget, environment, current drones and others. I was given the criteria and weighting and do not necessarily agree.
The Autel scored dead last even though it was the drone that I had prepicked to win before I started bias free (Hopefully) scoring.

Maybe you can add some stats that I didn't have that could boost up its score.

There is no data encryption?
From what I saw on Youtube there is no temperature value at all? No spot meter, no temp range and no way to adjust the range?
The operating range of the drone itself is only 32 to 104*F? When will problems be introduced above and below these values?

I know the Boson is not radiometric, but I have asked FLIR through email, the phone and a rep that sells their hyper expensive Sky Ranger and no one can tell me with any degree of certainty when and or if the Boson will ever be radiometric (It was listed on FLIR's website that full radiometrics were coming). The Skyranger rep dodged and redirected the question like it was top secret.

Since no one from FLIR will answer I came up with my own reason. The Tau2 does a great job and fully does sUAS radiometric thermography and the Boson is not needed at this time to be full radiometric or there are engineering issues and problems that have not yet been solved?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiweets Tool