Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

SOLD! final price. Autel Evo Package Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
SOLD!

Reduced, final price...

For sale: Autel Evo with lots of extras! This drone is an absolutely fantastic, reliable piece of engineering that I'd like to hang on to, but I have to finance the purchase of another camera for another drone. If you buy one new, you'll likely have to buy most of this anyway! Included in this package is as follows:
-Autel Evo, excellent to like new condition, never taken out in inclement weather, never taken so much as a rough landing. Includes several brand new sets of extra blades, remote with better than stock omnidirectional antennae mod, and original cellphone bracket. ($999.99 new plus cost of RC mod upgrade)
-Lifthor tablet mounting bracket, modified to accommodate new antennas. ($85.00 new)
-Autel hardcase ($119.00 new)
-4 total Autel batteries, all maintained properly (set at 3 day discharge) ($85.00 for one, one stock, other 2 are part of the On-The-Go Bundle)
-On-The-Go Bundle ($179.00 new)
-Freewell All Day 8 ND filter set ($129.99 new)
-Upgraded to 128 gig Sandisk sd card (from 32 gig stock) (I bought for $67.99 new, currently on sale for $39.99)
-Autel lanyard ($10.00 new)
-All cables, charger, and papers included.
-All original boxes and packaging included (except for hardcase box, I'm not sure if I still have that).

Total cost of this package new is approx $1665.97, I'm selling the entire set for $̶1̶1̶0̶0̶.̶0̶0̶ $̶9̶5̶0̶, someone steal this from me for $900, final price.

Add shipping from Indiana to conus if required

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 19
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 20
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 20
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 20
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 19
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 18
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Reactions: WVDronePilot
Good Luck on Sale.... if you want to sell a few parts, I'd be interested in the Lifthor Mount and ND Filter Set... I was looking around for pre-owned before purchasing new. Wasn't looking with Combo Bag, but may be interested in the Hard Case too.

Reactions: Apollo11capcom
Good Luck on Sale.... if you want to sell a few parts, I'd be interested in the Lifthor Mount and ND Filter Set... I was looking around for pre-owned before purchasing new. Wasn't looking with Combo Bag, but may be interested in the Hard Case too.
I'll keep that in mind, tho it is long like its going to sell tomorrow- if nothing goes wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harley1905