Florida Drone Supply

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Reactions: B_Dawson

Levitated Media

Reaction score
Website
www.levitatedmedia.com
This needs to hurry up... Recently got the following email from the FAA....

FAA Rep said:
We are trying to clear out the backlog of Drone Authorization requests, I was just wondering if you still need the one below? Obviously the dates can be adjusted. I will only be available by e-mail tomorrow, by phone Tues-Thurs. Thanks.
My response....

Me said:
Good morning Paul,

I can only imagine how back logged you all are, we need the LAANC instants to hurry up haha. No, I no longer need that one day waiver, unfortunately lost the job due to the delay. I’m surprised I haven’t heard anything back on my BDL waiver yet, any way I can find out on that one? It’s been entered in the system since July.

Reactions: jon_at_kittyhawk

Wilson Lake Drone

Reaction score
I hate to be negative but more than likely they stopped reading when they got to the word NO! I hope not and I hope the more input from us the more they realize something has to be done because of the $ WE are losing.

Reactions: jon_at_kittyhawk

Mike Nevins

Reaction score
Website
www.mountainskyaerial.com
Well I have good news for us. We just received two more our NAS requests (Submitted in Sept 17).:mad: We have two left which are less important for us, but none the less in the works. I do hope that LAANC is fully operational by the first of October because if not, would be very bad for business because I really don't want to have to submit additional requests for nothing.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chuck Adams