This needs to hurry up... Recently got the following email from the FAA....
FAA Rep said:
We are trying to clear out the backlog of Drone Authorization requests, I was just wondering if you still need the one below? Obviously the dates can be adjusted. I will only be available by e-mail tomorrow, by phone Tues-Thurs. Thanks.
I can only imagine how back logged you all are, we need the LAANC instants to hurry up haha. No, I no longer need that one day waiver, unfortunately lost the job due to the delay. I’m surprised I haven’t heard anything back on my BDL waiver yet, any way I can find out on that one? It’s been entered in the system since July.
I hate to be negative but more than likely they stopped reading when they got to the word NO! I hope not and I hope the more input from us the more they realize something has to be done because of the $ WE are losing.
Well I have good news for us. We just received two more our NAS requests (Submitted in Sept 17). We have two left which are less important for us, but none the less in the works. I do hope that LAANC is fully operational by the first of October because if not, would be very bad for business because I really don't want to have to submit additional requests for nothing.