Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Be careful from scam artists

Termin8or

Reaction score
Always do goods and services on paypal. don't do wires or friends and family. If they ask for only the latter run away. Check their profiles (post counts, history etc.) check addresses, ask for ID and verify, etc. Luckily I've been vigilant but theres a ton of scammers on here.

While everything you said is solid advice I do have to question your last statement:
....theres a ton of scammers on here.

On here?

If you suspect there is someone here who is not on the Up & Up we would appreciate you alerting the STAFF here (Mod or Admin) so we can look into it.

Sincerely,
Allen

Reactions: Teelions
You better be able to substantiate your accusation making a statement like that.

You mean everything on the internet isn't true. BigA, he must be talking about the internet in general. However if you remember a while back someone was offering and Inspire 2 cheap, I attempted to contact the seller, got no response. As the old story goes, if it seems too good to be true, it probably isn't.

Reactions: BigAl07 and skiptv
Just received some Florida Wildlife Sanctuary property from a Nigerian Prince .
Property comes with it's own water supply.
No need to drill.
Very Affordable with no neighbors.
Acres of privacy. ?
Let me know if you are looking for a partner - sounds like a great opportunity. I have been contacted by a poor lady that is terminally ill and God has told her to help someone before she dies. Luckily she contacted me - she will transfer 10.5 USD into my bank account as soon as I give her the account & routing numbers plus my password. Sent the info - once I get the money willing to buy in with you

Let me know if you are looking for a partner - sounds like a great opportunity. I have been contacted by a poor lady that is terminally ill and God has told her to help someone before she dies. Luckily she contacted me - she will transfer 10.5 USD into my bank account as soon as I give her the account & routing numbers plus my password. Sent the info - once I get the money willing to buy in with you
10-4 Sir.
Waiting for the Prince to get back with me at this time.
I gave him my life savings so that he could travel home and fetch the deed .

Phones gonna ring any minute now .

• Haha
Reactions: Mavic Mac

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM