Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Best insurance?

Kdavis2269

Reaction score
My G&L and E&O insurance provider advised me on friday that my policy only covers the use of drones for official home inspection business and that RE photography is not a covered service. I see no reason to have a separate policy for the same equipment but it's not up to me. Any suggestions?

PS before you say search the forum. I tired but the search box only stays up for a second then disappears.

We've had private insurance provider, Skywatch, and Verifly. Skywatch and Verifly was simple and easy to use, but never had a claim so I don't know if they are good payers. I liked Verifly's Certificate of Liability Insurance printout better than Skywatch.

Verifly and Skywatch do not offer E&O or General Liability to my knowledge... only Drone insurance.

My G&L and E&O insurance provider advised me on friday that my policy only covers the use of drones for official home inspection business and that RE photography is not a covered service. I see no reason to have a separate policy for the same equipment but it's not up to me. Any suggestions?

PS before you say search the forum. I tired but the search box only stays up for a second then disappears.
Since this is an international forum, it would help if you said what country!

@Kdavis2269 I am an aviation insurance broker that specializes in commercial UAS insurance. Please follow the link below for my thread on this forum.

If you would like to request a quote right away, please follow the link below to the online UAS insurance application.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me using the information below. I am here to help.

[email protected]
630-377-9499

Thanks,

Joe Ernster

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premier Drone Services