Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Better Late Than Never

AesirFreyja

Reaction score
Website
www.aesirservice.com
Hello everyone!

I have been lurking around the forum and I want to say that it is an amazing community and I've been learning a lot while reading.
My husband and I have been doing recreational flying with our M2P, M2ED, M2Z and earlier this year we have established our business company name and are currently trying to reach out the ag industries locally. My husband has his Part107 so he is the RPIC while I take charge of Marketing, Administrative work, and learning more about other drone processing software out there. Our website does say we approach many areas of services: Ag, Construction, Real Estate, Renewables - PV & WTG, T&D and so forth. We have done work in some solar farms that were in construction and have also been doing projects on small farms. Though I feel we are a little late in the business as it is slowly being saturated, we have been trying to set ourselves out there and also meeting companies face-to-face. Thank you and hope to learn more in this forum!

Mahalo!

Welcome to CDP .
Look around and find what your interest is and let it rip . Have any question's feel free to ask any staff
in a message concerning the forum and glad you have joined .
Enjoy and be safe .
0rojyyg-png.363

Reactions: Mavikhan

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harley1905