Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Commercial Drone Use-Cases

What is your primary use-case for drone use?

• Real Estate

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Infrastructure Inspection

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 3D Modeling

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Survey Mapping

• Construction Analysis

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Environmental

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Agriculture

• Total voters

adm_geomatics

Reaction score
Website
www.admgeomatics.com
Hi all! I just joined this forum after being on several others and thought it might be nice to be involved in something that wasn't so specific. I am interested to see what kind of pilots we have on here! Personally I am in Construction and Survey.

Hey Dave! Good to come across some familiar avatars! Just orienting myself on what goes on here. I think I got myself into a little too much this holiday as I am now active in 7 different forums specifically related to drones. I need help.
We should start a support group, we'll call it Droners Anonymous;)

What I am lacking right now (and working trying to get) is the training. John Kerrins & I have had initial contact.

10-4! John will be more than able to help you get trained. If you happen to find yourself down in the Southeast (Western NC) let me know and I'll do the training with you. It's a long shot but thought I'd offer.

Reactions: adm_geomatics
10-4! John will be more than able to help you get trained. If you happen to find yourself down in the Southeast (Western NC) let me know and I'll do the training with you. It's a long shot but thought I'd offer.
Thanks

Reactions: BigAl07

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rainy