Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Copyright Free Music?

Transition

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Although I fly only as a hobby (though I do have my part 107). A local golf course saw one of my videos and asked if I could get some aerial shots for them. The site I use now for music is only licensed for the likes of YouTube and Facebook. Could somebody please advise me of a company where I can just get one piece of music without having to sign up with a monthly subscription?

Thanks for any advice!
Mark

Reactions: BigAl07
Check out Eric's stuff:

Just need to include a credit to him at the end. I use alot his work. He has this sharing post on all the forums.

Hi folks,

Although I fly only as a hobby (though I do have my part 107). A local golf course saw one of my videos and asked if I could get some aerial shots for them. The site I use now for music is only licensed for the likes of YouTube and Facebook. Could somebody please advise me of a company where I can just get one piece of music without having to sign up with a monthly subscription?

Thanks for any advice!
Mark
If you have an IPHONE you may use IMOVIES which offers you royalty free music. It is limited as far as large selections. There is enough music to make a video wonderful!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM