Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

DJI Account for multiple users ~ Suggestions?

KLAX

Reaction score
I need to set up a DJI account for our M210. I've only ever set one up for myself (recreational use). Any suggestions as to how this might be achieved? The 210 belongs to my corporation and I am the only certified PIC at the moment. There will be more folks trained to fly....and to perform the firmware upgrades and other maintenance in coming years I expect.

I've thought about getting a generic email account set up at my company, but I really don't want China to know about the name of my company.

Happy to hear suggestions as to how to approach this one.

I need to set up a DJI account for our M210. I've only ever set one up for myself (recreational use). Any suggestions as to how this might be achieved? The 210 belongs to my corporation and I am the only certified PIC at the moment. There will be more folks trained to fly....and to perform the firmware upgrades and other maintenance in coming years I expect.

I've thought about getting a generic email account set up at my company, but I really don't want China to know about the name of my company.

Happy to hear suggestions as to how to approach this one.

I'd just create a plain old Gmail account and share the password.

I'd just create a plain old Gmail account and share the password.

+1 to a simple Gmail account. Many of our LE UAS clients just have a gmail account for their UAS unit. If you're concerned about doing something with your company name just do the gmail account and set it to forward to your company email, that way you are not providing the company name but still see anything that comes into that email in your "regular" email (not that anything real important comes to an email associated with a DJI account besides promotional emails which can be unsubscribed).

Reactions: KLAX

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agcopter