Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

DJI Matrice 210 system "SOLD"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airtakes

Reaction score
HI to all I am selling a MINT DJI Matrice 210 professional industrial inspection drone system
with 2 cameras:

Includes in the package:

1, DJI FLIR Zenmuse XT 640x512 30Hz 13mm Lens - "Radiometric" camera

2, DJI Zenmuse X5S - 5.2K/4K Video camera

3, Olympus 25mm prime lens

4, Go professional Matrice 210 case

5, 2x TB55 batteries

6, DJI Cendence remote controller

7, Dji Crystal Sky High Brightness monitor

8, XT Gimbal Adapter

This system was bought brand new in the month of July 2018 from a very well known USA DJI dealer the entire system has minimal hours of flight, it was use only on 2 days of power lines inspection with flawless mint results, the entire system has no crashes, no bumps, no hard landings or any type of damage, not even handling surface scratches, the reason we are selling it, is because of personal unexpected reasons that came up, after we purchase and flew the system, this prevented us from continuing the inspection work we bought this awesome machine for, and cant afford to keep it not working.
This is a rare opportunity to literally get a turn key proven and tested Industrial Infrared and RGB drone, at a lower price than if you went and bought it new, very important the DJI warranty was activated at the beginning of July of 2018 so it pretty much has the entire year DJI warranty.
As many of you in this section of the forum know these are professional machines for professional users, please before contacting me get familiar with the current new prices as well as current availability of components.
I am selling it at a lower price than if you bought it new, but it is not a bargain, my loss is your gain.
These are top of the line components, all of this new cost 25000 make me a reasonable offer.
I am motivated, to sell it, all together as a package or as individual main components. I will ship for free in the continental USA
contact me with your email so we can communicate directly. The unit is located in Florida.

Thanks to all

Last edited:
If any one is in the market for a mint very low use Matrice 210 with all the accessories it comes with + IR DJI XT Radiometric top of the line camera and RGB X5S camera this is a copter to consider I am willing to let it go all for $22500 email me at
[email protected]

Nice rig, I would be interested but without a service contract to justify buying it I have to pass as well. Sorry.

Hi Chleonard1, The service contract that I was part of in Florida the one I had to leave, is still going on for several weeks, and it looks like its going to expand, I can inquire to see if they need more experience pilots with the require gear, if you are interested this is in Florida

I live in Utah now. Where in Florida has the work been taking place? At this point why don't you give me a call. I hope that other interested parties may be looking at this, even though your price is fair, it is typical as you know, 10-15% minimum for dealer sale profit, etc. Anyways, for a start my gmail is; [email protected].

Thank you this contract is in south west Florida let me find out where it stands at the moment and yes perhaps other parties may be interested
thank you for your interest

I'm glad to hear it is in SW Florida as I have friends in Naples and St.Pete Beach area. Let me know the service contract status; if it's available to continue working on with my company, financial specifics, etc...I have serious interest and the ability to perform. Thanks for getting back with me!

I will keep an eye on this thread, in case you decide to sell just the aircraft at a "bargain" price! I am looking at the 210 but with a different set of sensors.

The X4s is a good choice and it will work with the Matrice 210 but it has a fix wide lens the X5s allows for multiple lenses depending of the job even a zoom lens
The XT2 is also a good choice the Matrice 210 can work with that too
do you have this cameras already ?

Looking at the X4S to match up with my P4P's for mapping projects. Seems to be many "issues" with the X5S for mapping.

The XT2 will be a future purchase for solar inspections, have had to turn down a few recently because I can not fly the XT (provided by the client). If I make that kind of investment, will jump ahead to the XT2 rather than the XT at this point.

If any one is interested I can sell the main components separate
DJI Matrice 210 Drone $ 6890
Dji XT Radiometric (612x512, 30Hz.13mm) camera $ 11800
DJI X5S camera with 25mm lens $1650

Remember this is a MINT super clean system

Last edited:
I am looking at the X4S and XT2,
Is anyone thinking of the DJI XT2 camera?, Its a great camera, at $14000, both the IR and RGB are together in one unit, is weather proof, the IR part is similar to the XT but here is the big disadvantage the visual RGB camera is only 12mp, infrastructure inspections like cell towers, or power lines, bridges, roads, etc, are requireing 20MP resolution, analytics departments need to zoom in in when they process the data, so the XT2 camera would not be accepted for certain inspection jobs, if you go with separate cameras and instal an XT next to a x5s on a Matrice 200 or x5 or x5r individually on a Inspire 1 where for the RGB you have a choice of several 3rd party lenses, even a choice for a zoom, with the XT2 you are stuck with only 1 wide 8mm lens, the XT cameras can be used with the Inspire 1 and Matrice 200, 210 line of drones the XT2 only with Matrice
I guess the XT2 is more suited for law enforcment or Fire departments where they require a simpler quick setup in all weather

Last edited:
Hi this system or the individual components are still available all are in Mint almost as new condition literally used on 2 days super careful landings and handling almost all of the DJI warranty is still active - 1 month take a look again
thanks

Hi to all my MINT Matrice 210 is still available complete with everything that comes in the package from DJI and with a full DJI warranty - 1 month, make me a realistic offer,
I have a Go profecional Mint case
I also have a equally mint Zenmuse XT Radiometric 640x512 13mm camera
look at the pictures i the above tread

Is anyone thinking of the DJI XT2 camera?, Its a great camera, at $14000, both the IR and RGB are together in one unit, is weather proof, the IR part is similar to the XT but here is the big disadvantage the visual RGB camera is only 12mp, infrastructure inspections like cell towers, or power lines, bridges, roads, etc, are requireing 20MP resolution, analytics departments need to zoom in in when they process the data, so the XT2 camera would not be accepted for certain inspection jobs, if you go with separate cameras and instal an XT next to a x5s on a Matrice 200 or x5 or x5r individually on a Inspire 1 where for the RGB you have a choice of several 3rd party lenses, even a choice for a zoom, with the XT2 you are stuck with only 1 wide 8mm lens, the XT cameras can be used with the Inspire 1 and Matrice 200, 210 line of drones the XT2 only with Matrice
I guess the XT2 is more suited for law enforcment or Fire departments where they require a simpler quick setup in all weather

Do you still have your XT? Price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boduku