Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Drone Supply Vendor List For Public Agency

JustinR

Reaction score
I am looking for a list of vendors somewhere that can give me a starting point on requesting a quote for a Matrice 210 setup. Our public agency has bid requirements over a certain amount so I will need multiple quotes to compare and ultimately choose. I am located in Washington State but can use a vendor in another state if need be. Thanks.

I am looking for a list of vendors somewhere that can give me a starting point on requesting a quote for a Matrice 210 setup. Our public agency has bid requirements over a certain amount so I will need multiple quotes to compare and ultimately choose. I am located in Washington State but can use a vendor in another state if need be. Thanks.
Did you ever order your Matrice 210? I have just became a member of this forum and our LE agency has that setup. I thought I would contribute to your question if you still needed information.

Reactions: BigAl07
We are out for bid right now. In WA State you need to be registered with the MRSC in order to bid with most agencies. I had to notify companies to register before I could get bids from them. I would encourage any vendors to look into this in order to expand their reach.

Reactions: BigAl07

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harley1905