Join our growing community today!

DroneSAR - Software for DJI aircraft designed for Search & Rescue

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
DSAR Member
Reaction score
I've been testing this for a couple of months now and I think it's a def contender in the industry. I don't know what the pricing structure is (I'm on the BETA team) but I'm hoping it's not unrealistic and within reach of lots of SAR sUAS groups.

>>>>>> DroneSAR <<<<<<

DRONE SOFTWARE
THAT SAVES LIVES

TRANSFORM YOUR DRONE INTO AN ADVANCED SEARCH AND RESCUE PLATFORM

START YOUR FREE TRIAL TODAY

Reactions: shooter
I've been testing this for a couple of months now and I think it's a def contender in the industry. I don't know what the pricing structure is (I'm on the BETA team) but I'm hoping it's not unrealistic and within reach of lots of SAR sUAS groups.

>>>>>> DroneSAR <<<<<<
DRONE SOFTWARE THAT SAVES LIVES
TRANSFORM YOUR DRONE INTO AN ADVANCED SEARCH AND RESCUE PLATFORM

START YOUR FREE TRIAL TODAY

I downloaded it and will give it a go. I too hope they don't price themselves out of the market.

I downloaded it and will give it a go. I too hope they don't price themselves out of the market.

I went to the website and it's listed at $120/month per sUAS. Seems very steep IMHO. I'm saddened to see one with such strong potential to be turned into a huge cash cow.... Oh well . . .

use drone deploy

Drone Deploy is woefully under capable of doing anything more than help to create capture grids. We can do more using Litchi than DroneDeploy for that particular use but SAR operations need more than just a grid creation app. DroneSAR also allows for Live Streaming, Team Collaboration and so much more.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM