Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Emergency Bridge replacement - construction progression video for client

Nice job, you spent a lot time on site and in the edit room and it truly shows the amount of work you put into for the final product, well done. ?

I hope you were appropriately paid for your time and effort.

Thanks, I did, I have rates for the basic shoot w/raw footage and I have different rates (per hour) for video editing. With this many cuts in the editing, it's about 1.5 hrs editing per one minute of video at my skill level anyway ;-)

Reactions: Lmfullerton
Great video! I have always struggled with music as a soundtrack and I’m rarely happy with it. Music seems to be a very personal thing. Silence isn’t good either. What you’ve used seems to fit. Nice job.

Reactions: CactusJackSlade
Great video! I have always struggled with music as a soundtrack and I’m rarely happy with it. Music seems to be a very personal thing. Silence isn’t good either. What you’ve used seems to fit. Nice job.

Yes, music is always the hardest part because it IS personal to every individuals taste. I try to pick copyright free music (usually from the YouTube free library) and as benign as possible and still convey the mood I'm hoping for :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harley1905