Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

SOLD. For Sale: DJI Inspire 1 drone with Zenmuse X3 optical camera & XT FLIR camera - $4500

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcdancer

Approved Vendor
DSAR Member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronesar.info
For sale by owner: DJI Inspire 1 drone with Zenmuse XT FLIR camera.
DJI Inspire 1 drone with carrying case, controller, Apple iPad Mini 4 with 64 GB, 4 batteries, multi-battery charger, spare props, Zenmuse X3 optical camera and Zenmuse XT 30Hx V2 Thermal (FLIR) camera. Drone is in excellent condition (never crashed, not even a bent prop) and both cameras are in mint condition. Battery life for each of the four batteries is indicating 80-90%, 80-90%, 90-100%, and 90-100%. The Zenmuse XT FLIR camera alone is worth over $5000. Free local delivery in North Alabama area, willing to ship within CONUS. If you drive more than 200 miles to get it, I'm willing to knock $500 off the package price. You must be a U.S. citizen to purchase the FLIR camera because of ITAR restrictions. $5500 for everything. I'm willing to offer a discount for public service agencies (law enforcement, firefighters, etc.).

Going price on this FLIR camera alone to show you how great a deal this is:
Zenmuse XT Infrared Cameras for DJI Inspire 1 V2.0 Drones

Applications of thermal (FLIR) imaging on drones include: Search & Rescue, Firefighting, Tower & Power line inspection, Surveillance, Solar Farm/panel inspection, Roof & building inspection, Electrical inspection, Oil/Gas refinery inspection, Agriculture inspection, Road/Bridge inspection, Public Safety & Security, etc.

The manual for the Zenmuse XT Thermal camera is here.

Videos of the FLIR camera in operation:

You can see this actual drone and FLIR camera in operation in pitch darkness at 1:42 here ....

Reason for selling: downsizing to the M2ED to help pay for remodeling of 2 bathrooms for the wife.
Happy wife, happy life. :)

Attachments

• IMG_1640.JPG
    IMG_1640.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1643.JPG
    IMG_1643.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1685.JPG
    IMG_1685.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1683.JPG
    IMG_1683.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Thanks. I know the "no shipping" option greatly restricts the potential number of buyers. But the drone case is huge and insurance for at least $7k would be astronomical. USPS insurance is limited to $5,000. When I shipped a small package via UPS and insured it for $1500, it cost me almost $100. I can't imagine what this would cost as shipping costs seem to increase exponentially once you get into thousands of dollars.

If no one local wants it or anyone remote is unwilling to come get it, I'm happy to keep it. I charged all the batteries 2 days ago and flew it .... and realized again how sweet the setup is. I'll just tell the wife nobody wanted to buy it. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shook DroneWorks LLC