Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Forum Software Upgrade

clackey

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Hey all! We upgraded the forum software so so the design is slightly different. We are still tweaking it but let me know if you see anything odd.

C.

Reactions: BigAl07
Ya, I still need to add that back. I'll get it done today.

Ok tapatalk should be back online now.

Last edited:
Howdy,

I used the "Replys" a lot and it used to be a tab on the sidebar next to New Threads. It is now gone and takes an extra click or 2 from the top navigation. Any chance to get that back?
Thank you.

Reactions: BigAl07
Howdy,

I used the "Replys" a lot and it used to be a tab on the sidebar next to New Threads. It is now gone and takes an extra click or 2 from the top navigation. Any chance to get that back?
Thank you.
Currently this version doesn't support tabs in the sidebar but I'm looking into other options for that. Thanks for the feedback.

Reactions: Dave Pitman
Before the upgrade, new replies and post would be indicated by a bold header in the specific forum overview. Now after two days of being away everything indicates no activity. I know that is not the case because this post was started yesterday. Can you fix that please?

I can at a later time, there's black bars on the side which makes it feel squished - maybe it was always like that and I never noticed it? Haha
Ah on mobile, yes. I've notified them about that and they'll fix it in a future version.

Before the upgrade, new replies and post would be indicated by a bold header in the specific forum overview. Now after two days of being away everything indicates no activity. I know that is not the case because this post was started yesterday. Can you fix that please?
Ok I'll need to talk to the developers about this one. There is an option for a "new" tag on each thread that has new posts but I disabled it since it was a little overwhelming if you come to the site infrequently (everything is new) but I'll look at it again.

Actually, I think that I resolved this. The thread titles should be bold if you haven't read them. Let me know if it is not how you expected.

Reactions: R Martin

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parker