Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Has anyone had experience piloting for ConnexiCore?

KneeBeard

DSAR Member
Reaction score
I was doing a search for projects and ran across this site: Pilot Network | ConnexiCore
The web site looks very professional but searching multiple sUAS forums they have not appeared in any discussions that I can find using the search feature. I assume they are either a great secret or are new to the market. Any insights are appreciated. Thank you!

Reactions: BigAl07
I've never heard of them and they are from right here in my state LOL! I've not heard of everyone and everything but you'd think at some point their name would have come up on the radar since they registered their company early 2018.

I'm not sure I'd want to upload a copy of my driver's license nor remote pilot one either just for an application.
Yes indeed. Any service or site that immediately asks for so much personal information, immediately sets off alarms. It's one thing if they are hiring you as an employee and need documentation for HR and insurance purposes. However as a contractor there is really no need for it, and especially not on an initial application. They may just be mining data.

Reactions: Snowghost and PatR
I have the same thoughts where having to divulge sensitive personal info just to obtain an application is concerned. We don’t even put driver’s license or S.S. numbers on resume’s.

Well, I guess I'm one of the folks that uploaded my info. That was a few months ago, and not a bit of work. Their CEO posts a lot on LinkedIn, but it seems that most of their work is in the construction industry. Would love to hear a success story.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rainy