Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Has Anyone Tried Partnering With Groups That Can Get You Free Publicity or Referrals?

thecordman

Reaction score
Website
www.mydronecareer.com
Hi,

Has anyone tried partnering with some of these groups that can give you free publicity and help generate referrals for your business?

Local Marketing Agencies (These could either hire you directly or recommend you to their existing clients. There maybe hundreds of small businesses in your local area who outsource their marketing and wouldn't hire you directly but would hire you through the marketing agency)

Tourism Boards (Tourism based companies may seek their advice on how to promote their businesses and the tourism board recommends you)

Independent Local Journalists (A local journalist can get you publicity in exchange for working for them or they refer you to businesses)

Event Companies (Tethered drones are now being used at short terms events)

Independent Mortgage Advisor (A local mortgage adviser could promote you on their website or blog in exchange for a 'finders fee')

You could set up a page on your website which details how both you and the other party can benefit by setting up a partnership and working together. This will save you a lot of time. You could also put a PDF document together.

Those are all excellent suggestions. Do everything you can to cast a broad net. People can't hire you if the don't know you exist.

Here's another one and its free. Create a listing at DronePilotsCentral to highlight your business and create an authoritative backlink to your website. Your listing is free and potential clients can search the site for free. They contact you directly and you keep all the money:

www.DronePilotsCentral.com

Reactions: BigAl07
Promotional campaigning done to gain more buyers is suitably beneficial for all business websites. My friend also promotes his fashion magazine editions through PPC Management since many months. Getting fabulous response from customers and all of his books get sold in no time. Also thinking to start a new business.

Promotional campaigning done to gain more buyers is suitably beneficial for all business websites. My friend also promotes his fashion magazine editions through PPC Management since many months. Getting fabulous response from customers and all of his books get sold in no time. Also thinking to start a new business.

What drones are you currently flying and plan to use to start your new business?

Reactions: Russ Still
im wondering if anyone can give me a recommendation on what a reasonable finders fee for someone that sends clients my way? currently for roof inspections. a percentage or flat rate?

im wondering if anyone can give me a recommendation on what a reasonable finders fee for someone that sends clients my way? currently for roof inspections. a percentage or flat rate?

For us, it depends on the job. For small jobs I give "Car Wash Cards" (worth $25 but we only pay $15 by purchasing them in BULK each year). If it's a big job I'll go and buy a gift card for a larger amount that they can use wherever they like. One project that a friend referred me to landed me a SWEET contract that lasted 2 years (monthly) and I sent him a Visa gift card of $250. It's a case by case situation for our company.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM