Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello Everyone

Prowler75

Reaction score
Hello to all!

Just wanted to post a thread to introduce myself. I’ve only had my own personal drone for about a month, but have previous experience flying my cousin’s drones. I am following in his foot steps and in the process of starting up my own Drone Service Provider company. Since he lives in another state we won’t be competing against each other.

I currently have a Phantom 4 Pro that I was able to pickup at a very good price on Craigslist. Got it from an older gentleman who received it as a present and it literally got about 30 minutes of use before going in his closet. I am only about a week away from feeling comfortable to take the FAA Part 107 exam and looking forward to doing some side business with my drone.

Looking forward to being a member of this forum and getting as much advice as I can for my small business.
Thanks for reading my intro!

Craig

Welcome to our forum .
Take a little time and look around all our subforums to find what suits you and besure to read our Guidelines and ask if you have any questions in a message to any of the staff .
Enjoy all the knowledge members have to offer .
0rojyyg-png.60

Reactions: Prowler75
Hello to all!

Just wanted to post a thread to introduce myself. I’ve only had my own personal drone for about a month, but have previous experience flying my cousin’s drones. I am following in his foot steps and in the process of starting up my own Drone Service Provider company. Since he lives in another state we won’t be competing against each other.

I currently have a Phantom 4 Pro that I was able to pickup at a very good price on Craigslist. Got it from an older gentleman who received it as a present and it literally got about 30 minutes of use before going in his closet. I am only about a week away from feeling comfortable to take the FAA Part 107 exam and looking forward to doing some side business with my drone.

Looking forward to being a member of this forum and getting as much advice as I can for my small business.
Thanks for reading my intro!
mation
Craig
Hello and Welcome to the forum lots of great people here and information

Reactions: Prowler75
Welcome to the forum from a fellow NCer.

Be sure to go and take your NC DOT Aviation Test after your Part 107 (It's easier that way).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM