Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello from Connecticut

Stiets

Reaction score
Located in the state of Connecticut.
Land surveyor and farmer
Got my part 107
I am looking forward to learning more about using drones for mapping and farming applications.
Currently have a Phantom 4 pro v2 and been using ODM for processing.
I learned a bunch already from this community while checking out the forum, Thank you everyone!!!

Attachments

• IMAG0549.jpg
    IMAG0549.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
Welcome to CDP .
Look around and find what your interest is and let it rip . Have any question's feel free to ask any staff
in a message concerning the forum and glad you have joined .
Enjoy and be safe .
0rojyyg-png.363

Reactions: Stiets and Mavikhan
Land surveyor and farmer
Got my part 107
I am looking forward to learning more about using drones for mapping and farming applications.
I learned a bunch already from this community while checking out the forum, Thank you everyone!!!
Welcome! You landed in the right place. Great place to learn from the the top folks in the industry.

Land surveyor and farmer
Got my part 107
Welcome. What was your first drone?

Welcome to the forum and we can always use the knowledge of professional surveyors.
Our family are mostly all farmers and ranchers.

Reactions: Stiets
Welcome. What was your first drone?
Thank you!! Had a few small toy drones at the start to get the controls and flying down. Flew some other DJIs with friends to get an understanding of bigger drones. Held off on buying one for a while to get the P4Pv2 with the better camera with the intentions of mapping.

Hello! I am in NW CT and work in land conservation. It's been exciting to see surveyors transitioning to GPS equipment and it sure would be wild to have them move into aerial mapping! Best of luck to you!

Reactions: Stiets

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harley1905