Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello from Germany

drones4everyone

Reaction score
Hi,
I am drone enthusiast and founded a small company in Germany called Flying Pigs Aviation.
We have a drone project in the works called the AIRHOG 1 which will feature mainly a new way of storing energy but based on that I would like to make 3D-Printed manned drones available for everyone at an affordable price.
To achieve this I am going to work towards 2-3 possible printable design within the next 2 months .

-> This open source drone is called LibertyONE

We own but also have additional access to industrial 3D-printes which can print carbon enhanced filaments at a reproducible quality.
My idea is to make the design available under the Creative Commons so others can work on it as well.

The modular concept will make it attractive for traveling but also for rescue operations or deliveries.

Also the drone can be easily scaled "frame wise" to get up to 4 people on board.

About me:
I am entrepreneur and nerd. More nerd than entrepreneur. In my second half of my life I want to create stuff which may be helpful to others.

Best Regards,
Pascal

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2022-12-14 um 20.41.13.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2022-12-14 um 20.41.13.png
    528.5 KB · Views: 7
Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . 👍👍

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshuabl