Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello from Harrow, UK

Airshots.uk

Reaction score
Hey,
Hoping to learn loads from you guys and I hope to build connections with UK professionals.

If I may start with a question on licencing. I have GVC and CAA operational authorisation for the UK but I have a couple of long term clients in France and in Spain that have asked for some aerial videography but since Brexit I understand I am going to need more....is there a simple process to obtain European licencing?

Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . 👍

Reactions: GFields
Hey,
Hoping to learn loads from you guys and I hope to build connections with UK professionals.

If I may start with a question on licencing. I have GVC and CAA operational authorisation for the UK but I have a couple of long term clients in France and in Spain that have asked for some aerial videography but since Brexit I understand I am going to need more....is there a simple process to obtain European licencing?
Welcome to the forums. No one so far has answered/acknowledged your question and I do not have the answer but hopefully someone here will. Have a great day/night from Southwest Missouri USA

Hey,

Hello Airshots, I am also a member of the yuneecpilots forum at the bottom of this page, Contact @Pier2162 he lives in Italy, maybe he can help you

Hello Airshots, I am also a member of the yuneecpilots forum at the bottom of this page, Contact @Pier2162 he lives in Italy, maybe he can help you
Thanks for that.
I've done a bit more research now and it seems I have to take the necessary theory exams with one EU member state to get EASA certification. So a fee to take a course and exam and, no doubt, another fee for the licence. Oh, and another OP ID has to be added to my drones.
Kind of thinking it's not worth the effort and expense now; not unless there are several paying projects.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlanzFPV