Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello from Lake City FL!

BSauce955

Reaction score
Hey! I'm not exactly a new flyer - I've been flying since I was 13, but that's not as long as you think since I'm only 16. I started out with a DJI Mavic Pro bought with borrowed money (not the smartest move on my part) but I eventually sold it when the Mavic 2 came out. Since then, I've just been buying, repairing, and reselling drones, originally trying to make enough to purchase an Inspire 2 but might consider the Mavic 3 after the update. Anyway, hoping to grow as I try to start a business flying drones. I'm currently studying the Part 107 course from Pilot Institute but haven't had much time recently as I'm in High School. Now, with Christmas Break, I'm hoping to finish the course and take the exam as soon as I finish. Happy to be here and hoping to learn alot!

Welcome to CDP .
Look around and find what your interest is and let it rip . Have any question's feel free to ask any staff
in a message concerning the forum and glad you have joined .
Enjoy and be safe .
0rojyyg-png.363

Welcome!

It's exciting to hear about your passion for flying and already turning that passion into a business. Some folks are born with the passion and it never dies. I don't fly manned aircraft anymore (health issues at 69) but flying drones has filled some of the void.

Good luck with the test. Pilot Institute has a great course so I'm sure you'll do well.

Reactions: BSauce955
Hey! I'm not exactly a new flyer - I've been flying since I was 13, but that's not as long as you think since I'm only 16. I started out with a DJI Mavic Pro bought with borrowed money (not the smartest move on my part) but I eventually sold it when the Mavic 2 came out. Since then, I've just been buying, repairing, and reselling drones, originally trying to make enough to purchase an Inspire 2 but might consider the Mavic 3 after the update. Anyway, hoping to grow as I try to start a business flying drones. I'm currently studying the Part 107 course from Pilot Institute but haven't had much time recently as I'm in High School. Now, with Christmas Break, I'm hoping to finish the course and take the exam as soon as I finish. Happy to be here and hoping to learn alot!
WElcome, Kory here over in Yulee if you wanna chat...

Reactions: BSauce955

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harley1905