Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello from Las Vegas

wolfwill23

Reaction score
Hello,

I just passed my 107 today with the help of Drone Pilot Ground School (recommend the course.)

I've worked in video my whole adult life, the past five years as a TV editor so I'm hoping transitioning to aerial video work won't be too tough.

As someone who likes to learn and listen, I'm interested in hearing from the other members on here. How they got started in commercial UAV work, how did they grow their businesses, what areas they focus on, etc. So, if anyone wants to share, feel free.

Thanks and nice to 'meet' you all.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Congratulations on getting your 107. :)
Enjoy!

Reactions: wolfwill23
Welcome and nice to meet you @wolfwill23! Congratulations on your new 107. It sounds like you may already have some sort of client base to begin with for your aerials. We look forward to seeing some of your work, aerial or ground.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to the Commercial Drone Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

If you haven't already done so, consider adding your LOCATION to your forum profile to help us know where you are when you post suggestions or ask for assistance. It helps a lot more than you might think especially because this is an international forum with members from all parts of the world. Here's a direct link to yours:

https://commercialdronepilots.com/account/personal-details

Allen

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boduku