Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello from St. Louis, MO

Midsky8778

Reaction score
I’ve been following this and related forums for a couple years, occasionally using them for operational knowledge or just curiosity.

Professional real estate and product photographer turned commercial uas pilot in 2018, I’ve always had an interest in the technical side of things (e.g. optical engineering and photonics, avionics, RF engineering etc.) Working with drones professionally has been greatly satisfying and I look forward to expanding my career.

I’m happy to offer my experiences and exchange ideas with the community - I’d really like to see the industry continue to professionalize and evolve, especially for independent operators like myself.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Welcome to CDP .
Look around and find what your interest is and let it rip . Have any question's feel free to ask any staff
in a message concerning the forum and glad you have joined .
Enjoy and be safe .
0rojyyg-png.363

Welcome to the forum!
I'm from the Lincoln County area, ( Moscow Mills)
I also spend more time following in these forums than posting and mostly interested in networking with folks as I prepare to take my 107.

Welcome to the forum!
I'm from the Lincoln County area, ( Moscow Mills)
I also spend more time following in these forums than posting and mostly interested in networking with folks as I prepare to take my

Good luck with your exam - how do you intend to use your certificate? And what industries/markets are you working in up there?

Good luck with your exam - how do you intend to use your certificate? And what industries/markets are you working in up there?
Thanks!

I'm not currently working in any UAV related industries.
I got into this because I like photography.
I'm hoping this will be a stepping stone so I can learn more about GIS mapping, LIDAR, thermal photography, etc.
I have a wide range of interests but I'm still not sure what route to go professionally.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rainy