Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello from Utah County

azuretrails

Reaction score
Website
www.azuretrails.com
Hello all. I’m Eric. I began flying 3D Heli’s and building drones in 2015. In 2017 I took the plunge and got my Part 107 and started my sideline drone business in King County, WA, 30 minutes outside of downtown Seattle. I am a F/T cloud architect for a multinational IT company. I have flown a ton of hours doing all types of aerial shoots, including agriculture/NVDI, night, thermal, LIDAR and more. I have a fleet of DJI, Autel, Parrot and home-grown craft. I helped grow the drone industry in the Seattle area, training and employing pilots, getting local governments to adopt drone technology, and providing outreach, services and sponsorship to many other businesses. I also served with KCSARA and was able to do multiple SAR missions with my UAS abilities. Many of you on the forums here are well known, and some will be new-found acquaintances.

In Nov 21 I hung up my hat with seattleuas.com and relocated to Utah, an hour South of Salt Lake City. The amount of drone companies and opportunities out this way is refreshing. I feel like the industry has grown at least 10X since when I started. I was able to get re-established down this way with azuretrails.com and continue to expand presence in this area, much the same. It is still a great feeling to get up in the air and fly no matter what. I hope many of you feel the same. Look forward to new opportunities and growth!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harley1905