Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Help with answering 2 questions from FAA

Captain Bo

Reaction score
Been denied 5 times for Daylight Operation 107.29 and finally may have a chance to get it, but FAA has these last questions before approving the waiver. I have exhausted everything i got and asking for my fellow pilots in helping to answer these questions before i make a final responds. Please help. Thank you.

Describe how the RPIC will avoid other aircraft during darkness.
a. What will they do if other aircraft are located during flight?
What procedures will be followed to ensure all the required persons participating in the operation have knowledge to recognize and overcome visual illusions caused by darkness and understand physiological conditions which may degrade night vision?
a. How will the RPIC and any other participants in the operation demonstrate knowledge about night operation risks, such as overcoming night visual illusions, limitations to night vision, and conditions that can affect night vision?
b. How will the Responsible Person verify the knowledge has been obtained and documented?

Been denied 5 times for Daylight Operation 107.29 and finally may have a chance to get it, but FAA has these last questions before approving the waiver. I have exhausted everything i got and asking for my fellow pilots in helping to answer these questions before i make a final responds. Please help. Thank you.

Describe how the RPIC will avoid other aircraft during darkness.
a. What will they do if other aircraft are located during flight?
What procedures will be followed to ensure all the required persons participating in the operation have knowledge to recognize and overcome visual illusions caused by darkness and understand physiological conditions which may degrade night vision?
a. How will the RPIC and any other participants in the operation demonstrate knowledge about night operation risks, such as overcoming night visual illusions, limitations to night vision, and conditions that can affect night vision?
b. How will the Responsible Person verify the knowledge has been obtained and documented?
pm me and I'll give you approved applications.

Reactions: GadgetGuy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM