Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hey from Missouri

MavicAir2Marc

Reaction score
I saw your post @JohnnyD913 on the Mavic Pilots site and @dirkclod suggestion. So here I am. Looking forward to listening and learning from this site. Started my business, Motion Eye Drone Services late last year as a side gig and also something to do when I retire. I currently have an MA2 and an Autel X-Star Premium (which was my first drone that wasn't a toy). I have done Photoshop work as a career (since before it had layers) in the printing industry. Flexographic printing is one of my specialties. I also do Illustrator and InDesign work with proprietary software from Esko. I'm about 25 minutes south of St. Louis but I do work downtown. Looking forward to seeing what new skills I can pick up from this group.
Marc

Welcome to CDP .
Look around and find what your interest is and let it rip . Have any question's feel free to ask any staff
in a message concerning the forum and glad you have joined .
Enjoy and be safe .
0rojyyg-png.363

I saw your post @JohnnyD913 on the Mavic Pilots site and @dirkclod suggestion. So here I am. Looking forward to listening and learning from this site. Started my business, Motion Eye Drone Services late last year as a side gig and also something to do when I retire. I currently have an MA2 and an Autel X-Star Premium (which was my first drone that wasn't a toy). I have done Photoshop work as a career (since before it had layers) in the printing industry. Flexographic printing is one of my specialties. I also do Illustrator and InDesign work with proprietary software from Esko. I'm about 25 minutes south of St. Louis but I do work downtown. Looking forward to seeing what new skills I can pick up from this group.
Marc
Welcome from another newbie!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlanzFPV