Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hi Everyone ?

Simond101

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Simon living here in Sunny Florida about a week away from my 107 and scratching my head trying to figure out the next drone to buy. I have enjoyed my inexpensive parrot 2 but realize it's time to buy a drone that's a bit more diversified. Before I go too far in I think it's important I do some small stuff like real estate and go out to sea with some of our charter boats and do some commercial photography by air and boat for those folks plus some other small stuff. Can I get some recommendations? Thank you so much and again thank you for having me in this group I hope I can offer some helpful information as well

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to our forum .
Take a little time and look around all our subforums to find what suits you and besure to read our Guidelines and ask if you have any questions in a message to any of the staff .
Enjoy all the knowledge members have to offer .
0rojyyg-png.60

Reactions: Simond101
Welcome! If you do go out on boats, make sure you have liability insurance and that your drone is insured as well. Launching/landing your drone from a boat is tricky and you wouldn’t want to lose that pricey drone or cause damage to someone’s property.

Welcome! If I were upgrading from a Bebop 2 and didn't want to break the bank I'd look at the Parrot Anafi. You could also check out Skydio 2 for its obstacle avoidance, Autel Evo for its camera, and Yuneec H Plus or H520 for its controller/hexacopter (they are great in windy conditions). I believe any of those drones would fit your purpose. I prefer to support the smaller drone companies (competition is good for the industry) but if you like DJI, I would only recommend the Mavic 2 Pro or Zoom. The Phantom 4 is getting very outdated and I feel it is way overpriced for what you get at the moment, but it is still a good drone if that's what you prefer. I use a Yuneec H520 at the moment so if you have questions about that drone feel free to ask.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM