Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hiring

R.P..R

Reaction score
Website
www.rprsolution.com
I am looking for an operator in Petaluma, California for a 6 week contract ASAP. Pay is $600.00 for 2hrs, as well as $1.00 for gas reimbursement.

All you have to do is harass geese on a private property.

I am looking for an operator in Petaluma, California for a 6 week contract ASAP. Pay is $600.00 for 2hrs, as well as $1.00 for gas reimbursement.

All you have to do is harass geese on a private property.
Not one to rain on a parade, but to officially "harass" Geese is against the law in Indiana.
That being said, once when Canadian Geese were in the lot that I fly in at lunch, all I did was to launch and fly around. The Geese took off. I was no where near the Geese. They haven't returned since.
$600 for 2 hours? That would clear a whole lot of geese. The Geese left with in minutes of my take off.

Our state lets farmers let hunters have field days on them as the crop damage to young plants is unreal
during their migration . Have seen fields look like it was covered in snow with them .
I don't think I would want to have my equipment flying no where close to them when they got up.
Would make for some cool shots though till I hit one .
Also Ben state vary on the laws on that we have when applied for Crop Deprivation permits.
Not just for geese but deer also .

Reactions: tleedom
This is on my lunch break at work. I didn't follow or chase the Geese, just hovered in the air.
There are quite a few ponds nearby, so this field probably didn't have much interest to them anyway.
We have Geese on the pond where I live. We get them to stay out of our yard by having a natural
grass/flower/plant area between the yard and pond. The Geese don't like to venture through the
area or swim by, because I was told they are avoiding any predators that might lurk there.
Once visiting a customer in Michigan, a Goose had a nest in a large flower pot by the door entry to the building.
She would harrass anyone who ventured too close to her nest. She was very aggressive.

I can see it now; a line of 800mm drones swooping down from “up sun” carrying a loud speaker blasting out Flight of the Valkyries at 130dB.

Reactions: R.P..R
Not one to rain on a parade, but to officially "harass" Geese is against the law in Indiana.
That being said, once when Canadian Geese were in the lot that I fly in at lunch, all I did was to launch and fly around. The Geese took off. I was no where near the Geese. They haven't returned since.
$600 for 2 hours? That would clear a whole lot of geese. The Geese left with in minutes of my take off.
Not to point out the obvious, but when did Indiana become part of California ( California may have the same law) I am just saying

Oh, I am so in with that.
I'm not right in Petaluma, but as a valley native, and natural tendency to harass wildlife (usually with a shotgun), and driving my Prius, mileage is not an issue.
I have three aircraft to choose from, all with enough batteries to complete any mission.
Already have goose harassment experience, and it really sounds like a dream job for me.
Instead of mileage, let me bring be a fishing rod.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM