Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

how do I check on my existing LAANC airspace authorizations once airmap clears me?

zander lane

Reaction score
...does anyone know how to see all your approved airspace authorizations from using LAANC through Airmap? I got approval a month ago for a flight coming up and can't find the text message showing approval (...apparently my only proof I can show someone to prove I am authorized?) and when I try and re-do the approval it says no because one exists already - with multiple authorizations made in advance for scheduling purposes, how do I see and keep track of those previously scheduled authorizations? - THANKS!

Not much help with the previous ones, but one suggestion going forward - take screenshots of the authorizations/approvals as they come in and file them for referral/record keeping. (Better still keep a second folder on a thumb drive or backup disc.) If you're record keeping tends toward OC you might even print out the authorization and pop it in the binder with your other documentation (ops manual, check lists, FAA waivers/authorizations, insurance documents, property owner authorizations, etc.)

And, while you're at it, if you get your pre-flight wx briefings digitally you might opt to include screen shots of those too. It may be overkill much of the time, but can expedite things considerably if you get "ramp checked" by local law enforcement, private security, or the FAA.

Hope that helps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM