Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

I can convert any DJI or EVO 640T Thermal file to FLIR

after they solved the EVO and the M3T they bumped the prise to 1000$

Reactions: MikeA
after they solved the EVO and the M3T they bumped the prise to 1000$
I didn't see the M3T listed on the site as being supported. Do you have access to a 3T or know someone that tested it? I found a free online site to convert the DJI thermal core images to an IMG format that is supposed to be able to import into Flir Studio, but waiting for my unit to test.

I didn't see the M3T listed on the site as being supported. Do you have access to a 3T or know someone that tested it? I found a free online site to convert the DJI thermal core images to an IMG format that is supposed to be able to import into Flir Studio, but waiting for my unit to test.

Available Now - ThermoConverter V1.7​

The ThermoConverter V1.7 has now launched!​

ZSFmlakXQRNksccwVpZELzu7ysJ7jNbw8yKHlYLmp8TR3wnrHIKUbOaBFXZYf2wJalJjv8TtUz8zOlXucUluXzCtrTBQzAjmv2rx-7Hco5xCpXyGF1DC-ZZyj83XepymDp54eyWtTlmSQBNg-IrujlrjjmbDeGRO4ZHJg4banlfVPuc38avkCPv6_zPkHnH6zcDy9fNQUtY9U7Qu=s0-d-e1-ft
Version 1.7 of ThermoConverter is now available to download! We've fixed a number of bugs, made some minor UX improvements and have added compatibility for the Autel Evo 2 640T Dual thermal data and the new DJI Mavic 3 Thermal.

Don't wait another second, get converting!!!​

Reactions: hhung516 and MikeA
I dont know anyone with that drone yet, if you can get me a shot or two, I will convert them as a test

Reactions: TreeLineView
I have the 640T and works perfectly, all data matches the Autel PC Tool.

Have you seen a thermal map from the 640T? It looks great

The Meta Data from the converted files from Thermo Converter is Identical to the 640R FLIR camera.
With that said, the covered R-JPEG is identical to the FLIR R-JPEG. The person looking at the Photo and Meta Data thinks it came from a FLIR Camera

Reactions: MikeA
I dont know anyone with that drone yet, if you can get me a shot or two, I will convert them as a test
I will be glad to share a few pics as soon as my drone arrives. I don't currently have a need to do large batch conversion of files to Flir Tiffs or Rjpegs, but once I can confirm that I can collect thermal images flying missions with the 3T, I will be interested as it will become my backup drone for thermal data collection.

Here are a few maps with Flir images that I hope to duplicate with the 3T.

Attachments

• CraftCoThermal25Sept21.jpg
    CraftCoThermal25Sept21.jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 10
  • ThermalRoofImage.jpg
    ThermalRoofImage.jpg
    345.6 KB · Views: 11
I have the 640T and works perfectly, all data matches the Autel PC Tool.

Have you seen a thermal map from the 640T? It looks great
HeyMCW LLC, I have the autel evo 2 enterprise 640T and when I convert the images, the temperature readings are way off... do you have any idea what might cause this to happen or how to solve it?!

I fly with the DJI M200 with XT2 Duo and Mavic 3T sensor. XT2 is Flir's product and I can use their Thermal Studio software for interpreting images and creating reports. By far the best software out there in my opinion. the Mavic 3T images need to be converted from their proprietary DJI format to be used/manipulated in Thermal Studio. I use Thermal converter. Works great when I need to convert to rJPEG or Thermal Tiffs.

Reactions: GsquaredAerials
Question, what's the difference between FLIR's Thermal Studio analysis and DJI's Thermal Analysis Tool? Would DJI'S software be good enough for some readings/reports while FLIR's is more for serious, in depth readings? Only asking because I have the Matrice 30T.

Last edited:
Reactions: TreeLineView
Hi All, Where is the download for this ThermoConverter 1.7 ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agcopter