Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

IMGING Software.

Simpledroningguy

Reaction score
Hello. I'm new to all of this, so please bare with me. I recently obtained my Part 107 license and have started a commercial drone business, Simple Droning Guy. I am looking into software for roofing jobs and have looked at DroneDeploy and Pix4D. Unfortunately, I have a Phantom 4 Pro Plus and neither platforms are compatible with my controller (without buying another controller, which I may have to do). However, I came across IMGING whose demo looks pretty good. I'm looking for people that have used the software though to see if it is worth the money. Any pros or cons, or if I should dish out the money for a different controller and go with DroneDeploy or Pix4D. I appreciate any help any of you can give!

Thank you!

money for a different controller
Unfortunately, this is probably the best, long term solution. We use up to 5 different apps for flights and mission planning and that allows us to use the best tool for the task. It would be nice if they would open that + controller to allow for other flight apps, but I don't think much will change. Sorry, not familiar with IMGING.

I appreciate your response. I was kind of leaning towards the new remote, but was holding on to the hopes of finding good software that was compatible. It looks like a new remote is in my future. Thank you again!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM