Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Insurance Showcase

AviationBroker

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Hello All!

My name is Joe Ernster and I am an aviation insurance broker that specializes in commercial UAS insurance. At the time of writing this, I currently insure about 250 commercial UAS operations. My agency also insures about 750 manned aircraft owners. The UAS operations that I insure run the gamut from single pilot with a single "prosumer" level UAV to teams of pilots operating fleets very sophisticated and expensive UAS. I like to say that I have seen it all when it comes to UAS. However, you guys challenge me everyday.

While I know this is really a category for showcasing projects shot by UAS operators, I thought that I would showcase some of the work that I have done behind the scenes when it comes to insurance. While not as glamorous as the projects in this category, I do believe it add value.

I have provided some of the UAS insurance projects that I have worked on below.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Drone U - Drone Insurance Podcast

RotorDrone Magazine - Drone Insurance for Commercial Operations: Demystifying Your Coverage Options

Center of Excellence for Aerospace and Advanced Manufacturing - How to Insure a UAV Whitepaper

Washington State Unmanned Aviation Technology Coalition - How to Insure a UAV Whitepaper

UAV Coach - Drone Insurance Guide

Facebook Group - Drone Insurance 101

Global Aerospace - Online UAS Insurance Portal

Thanks,

Joe Ernster
[email protected]

Last edited:
Reactions: Kelly

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads