Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

James M. from the Good Ole Midwest!

GodspeedAerials

Reaction score
Hi all,

I´m new to this group! I finally received my FAA 107 and I´m looking to do this full time. I´ll be setting up a marketing campaign to reach my area and hopefully to grab some big jobs. There are so many avenues where this will take me, but my goal is to be the best pilot out there. This is perfect timing with the new Top Gun 2 trailer coming out. I feel the need for some speed! Any tips and vibes that I should learn? I know following the 107 drone rules to the T is very important and not to give all of us a bad name!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
. ?.

Welcome to the forum. One thing for sure, you are starting off with the right attitude. What drone are you flying, and what is your target market?

Hi The awesome Mavic Zoom, upgraded from the Pro and so versatile with the zoom and additional features from DJI, Markets? Well Property marketing And coastal pics, which I have a few nice ones that can be sold as canvas,s what about you

Welcome to the forum. One thing for sure, you are starting off with the right attitude. What drone are you flying, and what is your target market?

Thanks, R. Perry! I have the little Anafi, but possibly to upgrade to the big guns like the Matrice 210. I´m looking into doing 3D mapping, civil engineer/architecture, and commercial real estate.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM