Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Just checking you guys and gals out to

bhawk424

Reaction score
I’m a Mavic Air 2 pilot and a member over there and I was wondering if you’all are ok with me coming over and reading some posts. I’m not a rebel I promise. I haven’t gotten into any trouble on the Mavic site. You can ask around. I will wait for a positive anwer

And what do you go by in Mavic ?
Welcome to CDP .
Look around and find what your interest is and let it rip . Have any question's feel free to ask any staff
in a message concerning the forum and glad you have joined .
Enjoy and be safe .
0rojyyg-png.363

Reactions: wilmutiny3
Sorry it took so long to get back here. I had some grandkids come over for some strange reason, so I let them watch me fly the Deuce for awhile and they worked up an appetite so I broke out the grill and we talked about flying and now I would love to continue my quest (which I just noticed it is really close to QUESTION). Sorry,didn’t mean to shout. I would, at this time, love to wander the halls of enlightenment and entertainment. Wow, that’s really heavy,man!

Sorry it took so long to get back here. I had some grandkids come over for some strange reason, so I let them watch me fly the Deuce for awhile and they worked up an appetite so I broke out the grill and we talked about flying and now I would love to continue my quest (which I just noticed it is really close to QUESTION). Sorry,didn’t mean to shout. I would, at this time, love to wander the halls of enlightenment and entertainment. Wow, that’s really heavy,man!
Nothing heavy and see now who you are in Mavic. It’s all good,
enjoy this forum ?

I see this dirkclod fellow in the mavic section. He seems to know what he is talking. Thanks!

Reactions: dirkclod
I see this dirkclod fellow in the mavic section. He seems to know what he is talking. Thanks!
Don’t know about that but have been with DronePilots when it was just PhantomPilots and Mod in 12 of our forums. Only really active in 3 but read a lot. ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shook DroneWorks LLC