Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

delete

Hey Folks,
I am not a businessman, so hopefully, I can get some help from those here who are. I travel full time and my house is my truck camper. I recently lost my job as a risk consultant for a trade show and I'm pretty well lost as to what I am going to do. I am looking at flying UAVs (I'm 107 licensed with 175hrs) yet being on the road and not in one spot long enough to become established is killing any business. Most companies also do not understand that I do NOT need to come back to a base, I can work from anywhere. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can make this work, or does anyone have any leads?

If you want to know more about our travels and see how we do what we do, check out Nextgen Overland or Our Instagram

I recently saw that Skyspecs is hiring people for Wind Tower inspections. They have a legit looking rig. They have an in house modified Alta 8 that inspects the wind towers automated.

If I was in your shoes I would be hitting them up. Working at SkySpecs - SkySpecs

They have a job opening for UAS Operator North American region. Lots of travel with long deployments, sounds like that may fit your bill.

Best of luck in your endeavors!

I recently saw that Skyspecs is hiring people for Wind Tower inspections. They have a legit looking rig. They have an in house modified Alta 8 that inspects the wind towers automated.

If I was in your shoes I would be hitting them up. Working at SkySpecs - SkySpecs

They have a job opening for UAS Operator North American region. Lots of travel with long deployments, sounds like that may fit your bill.

Best of luck in your endeavors!

Oh and if you are on LinkedIn look up Bobby Adams, he is a UAS pilot for Skyspecs, I connected with him a few months back and you could maybe try connecting with him. He was nice the couple times I talked to him. He could maybe get you a better idea of what you would be in for working there or what to emphasize on your resume.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parker