Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Looking, Listening and Learning

InterstateP

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hello all! I am an active member of the MavicPilots forum and wanted to join here as well to broaden my scope a bit. Hope to find more like-minded individuals, contribute where possible and learn a lot more about the commercial/professional field. While I am only a hobbyist, I am fascinated by aerial photography and use my DSLR quite a bit on the ground, so it’s really neat to see what everyone is doing in the sky. Happy flying and I wish continued success to those already reaping the benefits of their work!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome and hope you enjoy and get something out of your time here. This forum focuses on the commercial side of drone operations and the importance of safety, obeying the laws, and yes trying to make a few bucks.
There are some very knowledgeable folks here that are very willing to share their knowledge and experiences, I have learned a great deal from many of the contributors here.

Welcome to CDP .
Look around and find what your interest is and let it rip . Have any question's feel free to ask any staff
in a message concerning the forum and glad you have joined .
Enjoy and be safe .?

Reactions: InterstateP

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM