Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

M210 V2 RTK data finally in EXIF?

JoeChello

Reaction score
Anyone know if the new version of the Matrice 210 RTK finally embeds the RTK GPS data into the EXIF allowing high end precision? It looks like this might be the new TimeSync system, but I am not sure how to interpret their website:

COFW-UAS

Reaction score
That is how I understand it. And It's what I'm betting on... We ordered the 210 RTK V2 last week and should have ours by the end of the month.

Overtorque

Reaction score
Not sure yet, as it appears the 210 v2 can now accommodate the Zenmuse X7, which does have the mechanical shutter. Still need data and input on whether that is preferable to the X5s (which I believe it is since the X5 does not have the global shutter making it less than optimal for mapping).

Here is someone else's video on the combination they elected to go with:

COFW-UAS

Reaction score
What lens did you order with this?
We didn't order any separate lenses at this time. We have a class coming up next month on Pix4D and were going to wait to get their opinions. Right now that's last on my list with the problems we're having. I made another post this morning on all the issues we're having with the V2.
Matrice 210 RTK V2

In response to your question about the MicroSD card slot, it is located on the left side of the unit right in front of the RTK antennae.

Florida Drone Supply

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
We didn't order any separate lenses at this time. We have a class coming up next month on Pix4D and were going to wait to get their opinions. Right now that's last on my list with the problems we're having. I made another post this morning on all the issues we're having with the V2.
Matrice 210 RTK V2

In response to your question about the MicroSD card slot, it is located on the left side of the unit right in front of the RTK antennae.
Sorry to hear about the issues you are having. If there is anything that is not a software bug you are waiting for DJi to fix let us know. We are happy to help anyone regardless of where they made their purchase.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbd