Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

M300 RTK + P1

amicron

Reaction score
Does anyone know if this will be capable of the same workflow as the P4RTK using third party apps? Or will we have to use DJI software like Terra? Does it output the same file type as P4RTK for PPK processing?

I am considering making a big investment into the M300/P1 if its the same as the P4RTK.

Thanks for any help.

Does anyone know if this will be capable of the same workflow as the P4RTK using third party apps? Or will we have to use DJI software like Terra? Does it output the same file type as P4RTK for PPK processing?

I am considering making a big investment into the M300/P1 if its the same as the P4RTK.

Thanks for any help.

Maybe reach out to Florida Drone Supply or Multicopter warehouse for some hands-on knowledge of the M300.

Thanks for any help.
Here's some info that might help answer your question;

"The task folder stores photos, original GNSS observations, and TimeStamps.MRK files, which are used for PPK post-processing calculations." From DJI FAQ.

The P1 supports the following image/video formats:
· Videos: MP4.

Let us if know if you need a quote.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM