Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Matrice 300 remote modified for Alientech / External antenna

Solidhouse

Reaction score
Matrice 300 remote for sale. Has been modified for Alientech amplified booster. Also works with any custom amplifier / antenna setup. $800. PM me if interested.

Attachments

• C34F7772-BE7D-40DA-8EDD-7F83E04B7CB3.jpeg
    C34F7772-BE7D-40DA-8EDD-7F83E04B7CB3.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Matrice 300 remote for sale. Has been modified for Alientech amplified booster. Also works with any custom amplifier / antenna setup. $800. PM me if interested.
This is still for sale and the price has been lowered to $800.

Sorry for my ignorance, but I am not sure how to PM from this site.
Anyway, I am interested in your remote control and signal amplifier. I do run alientech antenna boosters now. The only concern of shipping to Alberta, Canada, T0E 0T0. UPS, Purolator, or USPS will work for me. If you would like to pm me to carry on with this conversation, that would work great. Thank you.

Sorry for my ignorance, but I am not sure how to PM from this site.
Anyway, I am interested in your remote control and signal amplifier. I do run alientech antenna boosters now. The only concern of shipping to Alberta, Canada, T0E 0T0. UPS, Purolator, or USPS will work for me. If you would like to pm me to carry on with this conversation, that would work great. Thank you.
I’ve already sold the modified M300 remote. I can tell you who to use to get your remote modified if you PM me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM