Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced Controller Question

ttb3526

Reaction score
I currently have a M2P with a standard controller and a large screen tablet. I'm entertaining getting the M2EA to start a slow move into the thermal world, but I'm not sure I want the smart controller. Can you use a standard M2 controller on the M2EA.

I know the smart controller is amazing, I just can't step away from a large tablet and go back to a small screen. I have tried and I cant do it:)

I have googled the heck out of it, but I haven't seen if I can use a standard M2 controller.

I know an alternative with the smart controller is a HDMI screen.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this

Thank you in advanced
Tim

Reactions: Flying Buffalo
The HDMI out port is useful but clunky if you are out in the field. I actually bought a 30" TV at a thrift store to use with the HDMI port on the smart controller and, it works but your mobility is them limited (due to the length of the cable). I only have the smart controller for my MV2EA so that is all I know how to use really. I don't have the basic controller but I don't see why you couldn't use it. The smart controller for the M2EA is the same that you would use for a Mavic 2 Pro or Mavic 2 Zoom (which I also have), so there should be no reason that you can't use a standard controller and continue using a tablet. Just my two cents.

Thanks for the replay sorry for the delay. I thought I would get a message someone replied sorry.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM