Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Minneapolis, MN.

BLADE4

Reaction score
Hey all!

Glad to be here. I have been flying quads for a year. P4P and P4A. As a corporate pilot aboard a Citation 560 XLS+, I travel a lot, so it only made sense to me to turn my down time on the road into a business. Hence BLADE4 Productions. I started out flying fixed wing UAV in the Military for Air Defense Artillery mainly the Vulcan Cannon systems. Always been a fan of RC however that was back in the late 80s before UAVs were UAVs or drones. Spending my time raising my kids and going after my career took me out of the RC business till recently. Wow how a few years can make a difference. LOL I thought I was high tech when I did a tear gas delivery demonstration for the North Dakota Air National Guard Commander. A 2 star Viet Nam F4 pilot. Anyhow, one of our fellow squads were having some recurrent first aid training. LOL The General Loved it! The NCOIC SFC not so much! I rigged up an extra servo, some Velcro and then just good ol stick and rudder. I would have felt bad but they had their masks with them. Possibly the very first drone strike? JK

Have already learned a lot and I have a few gigs under the belt. Finishing up the website as well as my demo reel then should be ready to go. Uh, minus the tear gas.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harley1905