Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Mint Z30 trade for X7 ?? Anyone ??

Adam Smith

Reaction score
Guys, I am refocusing my business more on the I2 Platform. I have since sold the XT and would like to see if someone would like to trade a Zenmuse X7 (need at least one lense) for a perfect Z30 (i was one of the people that paid the 8 grand for it just a few months ago) It has been in storage.

You can see a vid of it performing on my website: www.skyimageandinspections.com

If anyone is interested in the m210 RTK complete system with 8 tb55 batteries, two cendence, two crystal sky's (one is ultra) 5 batteries for the controllers and two TB50's for the RTK Base Station. Two chargers for the crystal sky batteries and 3 charging hubs with 3 charging bricks. Will also come with the adapter for an XT camera.

Guys, I am refocusing my business more on the I2 Platform. I have since sold the XT and would like to see if someone would like to trade a Zenmuse X7 (need at least one lense) for a perfect Z30 (i was one of the people that paid the 8 grand for it just a few months ago) It has been in storage.

You can see a vid of it performing on my website: www.skyimageandinspections.com

If anyone is interested in the m210 RTK complete system with 8 tb55 batteries, two cendence, two crystal sky's (one is ultra) 5 batteries for the controllers and two TB50's for the RTK Base Station. Two chargers for the crystal sky batteries and 3 charging hubs with 3 charging bricks. Will also come with the adapter for an XT camera.
And all this would be located where on planet Earth?

I don’t have a 7 to trade. I was actually looking for a Z3 but interested in the Z30 Is it for sale?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shook DroneWorks LLC