Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

New Californian to Commercial Forum

DougMcC

Reaction score
Good morning from California to all. I’ve had my 107 for over a year. Just beginning to explore commercial uses. I’m flying a MP 2 and I’m an instrument rated pilot with 1250 hrs SEL. I have enjoyed aviation and photography and now have merged those interests with the MP 2.

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. Also, the search function (magnifying glass icon upper right) is a great way to find answers to many of the questions a "newbie" will have. We were all "newbies" at one point.

Welcome to CDP .
Look around and find what your interest is and let it rip . Have any question's feel free to ask any staff
in a message concerning the forum and glad you have joined .
Enjoy and be safe .
0rojyyg-png.363

Reactions: dronecyclops
Welcome to the club, another 250 hours you can get your ATP and go to work for the airlines and become a flight computer programmer, woops, I mean pilot.

Good morning from California to all. I’ve had my 107 for over a year. Just beginning to explore commercial uses. I’m flying a MP 2 and I’m an instrument rated pilot with 1250 hrs SEL. I have enjoyed aviation and photography and now have merged those interests with the MP 2.

Welcome Doug, Im under the Class B at LAX. Where you located in California?

I live a good part of the year in Redding Ca way up north in flight restriction free SHASTA county. Our current location is in Long Beach quite close to KLGB airspace. I do have a son in Redondo Beach and it looks like I can fly just south of the Manhattan Beach pier until I bump into Torrance. I do have 107. LAANC possible there

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rainy