Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Good luck with your test - If I can pass it I am sure you won't have any problems!
You will find there is a wealth of information in these forums and members willing to help

Welcome to our forum .
Take a little time and look around all our subforums to find what suits you and besure to read our Guidelines and ask if you have any questions in a message to any of the staff .
Enjoy all the knowledge members have to offer .
0rojyyg-png.60

Is it me or is there a lot of UAS platforms but to many to chose from and it is very hard to get into the business with making a chose to decide on a platform to use. I have spent a lot of money going through schooling to get into the business. I am unable to find local companies in my area (Omaha Nebraska) apart from myself. Any advise to a search for companies doing business as a drone company. I only seam to land the schools when searched on the web. Are there companies putting drone pilots to work?

@Photography Pilot

First welcome to the forums

I have my Part 107 and the main purpose I obtained it was to fly a drone owned by the company I work for. Right now, IMHO the use of UAS is rapidly growing with lots of people jumping in with hopes to capitalize on the market.

Like any new true business venture, it won't be an overnight success - it will take leg work to get your name and business out there.
Like you said - there are many facets of this type of business to chose from. Before starting a business, you have to decide what you want to do – that will help you decide what equipment you will need.

Reviewing the forums here and asking questions should give you an idea of what venture to pursue.

Good luck with which ever field you choose

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM