Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

New platform launched for commercial pilots. It can be an interesting vitrine

hoverup82

Reaction score
Hi all,

a new platform, Droniex, is launched with the aim of providing visibility to commercial pilots, and capture more customers.

Have a look if it can be of interest for your applications.

cheers, hoverup82

It would be interesting to see what would happen if they institute a reasonable minimum $$ rate permission. Would not be interested in missions that paid $45 for intricate shot lists - like others in that sector.

Reactions: MikeA
You mean a minimum $$ for the job listed? Like forbidding to list jobs that are below a certain threshold?

Like forbidding to list jobs that are below a certain threshold?
Precisely. Upon further review, Droniex lets you set your own rate, stated as a simple dollar amount. That's fair. The message to the "Imaging Slum Lords" out there is: Get lost!

Reactions: MikeA
I would think that requiring some kind of representative profile picture might be a useful requirement for people wishing to advertise their services.

Absolutely! I think the better pictures the more chances you have to succeed..

I would think that requiring some kind of representative profile picture might be a useful requirement for people wishing to advertise their services.
If you open the hood on the Droniex dashboard and take a look inside, they do indeed provide the ability to show your wares in a multi-image carousel.

If you open the hood on the Droniex dashboard and take a look inside, they do indeed provide the ability to show your wares in a multi-image carousel.
That's not actually what I was referring too. There are many "service providers" who have no image there at all - hardly a job-winning/confidence-building approach if they can't be bothered or don't have anything they are prepared to share in public.

That's not actually what I was referring too. There are many "service providers" who have no image there at all - hardly a job-winning/confidence-building approach if they can't be bothered or don't have anything they are prepared to share in public.
It seems in the carousel of Droniex now are visible only the services with photos..this is fair to who describes his/her job better!

Not sure if I understand the gist of the comment. The subscriber/service provider has to at some point lift a finger, get his hand dirty, and post images. It's just not that difficult. I don't think Droniex fashions itself as a concierge/butler service. If the image-producing service provider has no images, I would think that odd. The service provider has to get involved at some point, kill his own rats, and upload images. The responsibility to post images should not be projected onto Droniex. No?

Last edited:
My take is that what Droniex provides is an online place where to post your business and attract customers. The quality of your posting is entirely your responsibility, and adding good, quality pictures, will boost your visibility with regards to competitors. Dronix justa give you the tools to promote and sell, that's it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaklein91